The quest for a thousand paper cranes
I had kind of a nerd-out this morning. But I felt like everyone needed to know about this.
I’ve never met Chris Pratt but I trust him
Pharrell had the beat and he wrote almost every single part of the song.
Thicke: “He wrote the whole thing pretty much by himself and I was envious of that.”
Williams backed up Thicke’s limited involvement in the writing, adding that he himself wrote those terrible lyrics, and not Thicke, as widely believed/assumed/hoped.
But no one will call him out on it!
The first thing I thought when I read this was: they’ll ignore this.
This doesn’t get Robin Thicke off the hook though? He supported these lyrics and went along with it. He’s just as much at fault as Pharrell Williams. They’re both rape sympathists.
Yea like he still sang it, they’re both trash. This doesn’t absolve him of anything at all.
1. Cut your hair every now and then. Fresh starts are always nicer than you think. Who needs split ends anyways.
2. Pick a song you really like. Listen to that song a lot. And I mean a lot. Dance around your room naked to that song, beat the song lifeless till it annoys the hell out of you. Then pick a new song and go through the same process. We all need to really hear music, we need to understand what the song we are listening to is really about.
3. Paint your toes black, make it as perfect as possible. Then, scratch it off. Remember nothing is permanent.
4. Go on a run with your dog. Try to race him and beat him. Realize you can out run many things. Then go back and pet your dog, realize that some things you need to go back for.
5. Decorate a plain backpack. Glue on sparkles, glitter, diamonds, newspaper and magazine clippings, lace & ribbon, anything else that may fancy you. Remember, you don’t have to be the same person you were a minute ago.
6. Buy some pretty lights and string them up in your room. Turn off all the lights except for one when you go to bed. Remember it isn’t always dark and lonely. Change your perspective.
7. Lay outside one night. Breathe in breathe out. Accept that you are only one person and cannot do everything at one time. You can take your time. The creator of the stars you’re looking up at did not do it all in one day. Pace yourself.
8. Get up every morning and stand in front of the mirror. Naked, fully clothed, backwards, upside down, who cares how, just do it. Observe yourself. Notice the wrinkles under your eyes from laughing a lot. Count your freckles. Admire your ass. Then name 3 things you love about yourself. You need to love yourself.❞
I HEAR THOSE SLEIGH BELLS JINGLING
RING TING TINGLING TOOOOOOOOOOOOO
COME ON IT’S LOVELY WEATHER
FOR A SLEIGH RIDE TOGETHER WITH YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
IT’S AUGUST YOU MANIACS
someone’s getting coal this year
IT’S FUCKING SEPTEMBER WHO BROUGHT IT BACK
What really did happen to Fitz at the end of last season? What state of mind and body is he in? How has Simmons responded to his situation, and how is the team at large facing this challenge?
“Shadows” answers all of these questions – though not in the ways you might think…❞
reblog this is if you post agents of shield.
Wait but hear me out
- ravenclaws that hate studying and procrastinate every assignment
- hufflepuffs that curse like sailors and that look like they could definitely fuck you up if they wanted to
- slytherin that are really nice and sweet who constantly ask how your days going and if you need help with something
- gryffindor that are scared to kill the spider in the corner of their rooms because who knows if that shit can fly or if it’ll attack you
THE GOLDEN RULE OF TUMBLR
my god, we’re all Ross.
So in conclusion, we are all the men of Friends, combined.
Not just the men.
Phoebe is basically a walking night blogger when she’s got a guitar. Admit it.
In conclusion, we are the show Friends.
we all need this on our blogs
This is the most beautiful post on all of Tumblr.
I love this.
Productive use of time… when there’s nothing much to do